Feeling a little quilty

No, that’s not a typo! While waiting for my latest box (ok, boxes!) of scrapbook supplies to arrive I started making a list of all the sewing projects I want to tackle this year. Oooooh boy. I am in trouble!

First up was this quilt! I hadn’t made a quilt in several years and this one was a good one to get back in the game with. I have a confession to make. I love the way quilts look but I get super bored about halfway through making them. There. I said it.

Which is why I chose to make this design from Moda Bakeshop, with its minimal top stitching. ::wink wink::

I used a layer cake of Moda’s Chrysalis fabric. This stuff is gorgeous! I’m going to have to figure out what to do with the scraps now!

Quilt1

Quilt2

Quilt3

4 comments:

Laura Fiore said...

That quilt is gorgeous! I love the colors!!!

RS Blog said...

You should totally feel quilty more often. :-P

LyndaKay said...

Love the color combo. Great pattern, too.

Brianne said...

LOVE IT!!!!