You think I could paper my house in Crate Paper?

Because that’s how much I love their Restoration line.  I have always loved Crate’s stuff but Restoration is probably my favorite line of theirs, ever. 

So I was stoked when Right at Home Scrapbooking sent me some gorgeous Restoration for my first Design Team assignment.  Here is one of my layouts from yesterday’s blog post but check out the rest of it to see and read more about what I created! 

Sundrenched World

I will admit… I’m kinda in love with this page!

4 comments:

LyndaKay said...

Gorgeous paper colors and patterns. Love that ruffled strip on the left.

Kat Denning said...

I'm in love with Owen. If you weren't over 400 miles away from me, I would so bring Quinn over for a playdate.

Megan Aaron said...

love it! I love that line too, I had the whole line and I still think I want to get more of it!

Teri/Scraptag said...

Aw. What a wonderful layout. I love what you wrote, and that you signed it ~mama.