My Acceptance Speech

Shayla over at Shayla’s Creations was a total doll and offered up my lil ole blog as a winner of the Liebster Blog award… how sweet is she!

Liebster award

Part of the deal is that you pass the award on to three other blogs with less than 300 followers that deserve recognition for a blog well done.  No problem!  I love me some blogs!

1. Leslie at I am my Favorite Scrapbooker for her tell-it-like-it-is humor. 

2. Meg at Thoughts of Scrapbooking for her inspiring projects.

3. Scrap That Baby! For the awesome baby scrapping inspiration of course!

So check them out… I am sure you will love them as much as I do!

3 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

aww thanks Jess!

Shayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shayla said...

I can't type lol! I Meant Great blog picks! You totally deserve to win it your blog rocks!