Hello Mr. Boy

I had some fun this month creating with Bella Blvd.’s Mr. Boy collection for Right at Home.  This collection is full of primary colors and some awesome grays that are prefect for kid photos, especially boy ones!

Days Like This

Days Like This

This layout was a little out of the box for this line but I really love the yellow and gray color combo right now and thought it went well with this black and white photo. 

Days Like This - detail

I used my sew easy tool to create the rain with embroidery floss.  Smile

Check out what I had to say about Mr. Boy and the rest of my work with it on the Right at Home blog!

6 comments:

anazelia said...

love the clouds with the stitching. wonderful

LyndaKay said...

Bella's gray and yellow do go very well together and especially with the B&W photo. The rain is terrific.

Sarah said...

I SO love this! Great color combo & your clouds are way cute!

Ashley said...

I love the yellow and gray color combo as well, thanks for the inspiration! Cute layout, by the way. :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Janet said...

Amazing layout! I love the photo and the stitching!

Sandra said...

This s amazing, but wow that is some photo :) I've been put off the sew tool, but you may have just changed my mind