Fresh Picked for Mom

Mother’s Day is coming up on Sunday and no crafter wants to be caught without a sweet something for Mom!  I got the inspiration for this and the printable tag from the girls at eighteen25 and put my own spin on it with the help of some Fancy Pants Summer Soul. 

Fresh-Picked-Basket

I used a wooden pint berry box and covered it with plaid Summer Soul paper and a border punched trim.  The fruit was cut from Summer Soul and Be You papers with my Silhouette.  How cute are they?? 

       Fresh-Picked-Fruit  Fresh-Picked-Card

All the products are from the “Fresh Picked” line of soaps at Bath and Body Works.  They smell super yummy and could not have been more perfect for my theme. 

Fresh-Picked-Strawberry

And this little Silhouette strawberry just makes me smile.  They’re my mom’s favorite fruit and I know she will get a kick out of how adorable this is! 

I hope you all have something sweet planned for the moms in your life too!

3 comments:

carrie said...

Adorable!

Kathy Skou said...

LOVE it Jess!!!

Sarah said...

This is so cute! I feel the need to go download a bunch of fruit shapes to cut now! :)