Scor-Pal + Pink Paislee = Awesome

This week the Pink Paislee gals are swapping and hopping with Scor-Pal to bring you projects that show off creative scoring.  Today I am showing off these four Portfolio and Artisan cards that go beyond standard card folds.  I used the Scor-Pal score board, 1/4” tape, and a tape sheet.
Portfolio Cards1

Portfolio Cards2

I also decorated the insides of these cards for extra punch! 

                      Portfolio Booklet Card open Portfolio Gate Card
                       Portfolio Library Pocket Portfolio XCross Card

You can see more photos and instructions for these cards on the Pink Paislee blog and make sure to check out the rest of this week’s Scor-Pal fun!

4 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Gorgeous cards Jess! I love my Scor Pal too!!!

Ravengirl said...

These are darling! I just love the gatefold and criss cross cards you have come up with!

PEA said...

love your cards!

LyndaKay said...

Fabulous details on these cards!