Playing Catch Up!

Oh, I am so so behind in my blogging!  The holidays with two little ones were wonderful but exhausting and I’ve just been treading water with getting things done.  Please forgive a couple of Christmas projects!

These first ones are some simple little gifts for our mailman and daycare provider. 

Caramel-Corn-Set

I used Home for Christmas from Fancy Pants for these.  Mr. Mailman got his with a nice sweet pack of lottery tickets.  Our daycare provider got the card with a Target gift card.

Caramel-Corn-Card

This layout also uses Home for Christmas and was included in the winter issue of PaperHaus.  If you haven’t read this magazine yet you are definitely missing out!  Every single page is filled with beauty. 

Santa Baby

Santa Baby detail2

Santa Baby detail1

Thanks for indulging my lateness!

2 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

love both projects! Super cute!

Christy said...

All of this is amazing, but that layout is just awesome in it's design. I LOOOVE the banners :)