Arise and Shine Forth

I am so behind in updating projects here on the blog!  I’ve been spring cleaning and Miss Lily is much more mobile now so I have been quite busy.  But I’m trying to catch you up on some of my recent projects and this one makes me smile every time I look at it.  How can you not love this face!?
Arise-and-Shine-Forth3
This is a combination of Pink Paislee’s Cottage Farms and Luxe lines.  Check out that shine!  I adore this silver heart Placemat and cut it in half so plenty could peek out on the right, but I would have more to use later. 

Arise-and-Shine-Forth-detail1
You’ll also note that I used a repeating motif of Luxe arrows all over my page.  They help direct the eye towards the photo… and they’re just plain cool!

Arise-and-Shine-Forth-detail2Arise-and-Sine-Forth-detail3
I'm linking this up to the Paper Issues Pink Paislee/Mother's Day issue... link up or come take a look for more inspiration!

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

The multiple arrows are great. Adorable picture. I really like that silver heart mat, too. Terrific design!

Monique Liedtke said...

What an adorable layout! Love all the details and that cute photo!