Brown paper packages tied up with… seam binding

Hey everyone!

Today I’m showing you a sweet little box I made with Pink Paislee Hope Chest paper and embellishments from The Curtsey Boutique

Spring-Gift-Box

I covered the kraft box in paper panels and wrapped the seam binding around it in such a way that the top can still open. 

Spring-Gift-Box-front

I used a glitter corrugate frame on the front with a bit of floral paper and a sentiment sticker. I love these soft, spring-y colors!

Spring-Gift-Box-top

I layered all sorts of pretty shtuff on the top… a paper doily, glitter pennants, fabric flowers, felt rose, and a burlap butterfly.  It’s going to be just right to hold a little something sweet for Mother’s Day!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

That's a great idea ow you did the ribbon so the top would still open. The box is beautiful!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Ivana Camdzic said...

Jess - these little packages are too cute for words! Such a lovely way to send a special little gift!