Um, WOW!

Have you guys heard of UmWowStudio??  Lemme tell you, they have some amazing new chipboard on the market.  It’s thick and has perfect char marks and some of it’s layered, you guys.  Layered!

         

And that’s just a little peek!  Go see the rest!!

Wellll… naturally I jumped at the chance to get to use this stuff when I was asked to design for UmWowStudio.  I mean, really.  LOOK at the fun I am having:

Happy-to-Have-You-Card

Cheerful-Card

I used layered butterflies and layered banners on this card set with paper from the Stella & Rose collection from My Mind’s Eye. 

Stay tuned for lots more chippie posts from me soon!

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

Thanks for the introduction to these "chippies"!

Monique Liedtke said...

Another awesome project! Love browsing your blog ... :) following you now!