Beach Bum

My little guy loves the water as much as his mama!  I documented his beach shenanigans in this cute little mini album that features the Down by the Shore collection from Fancy Pants Designs.  The envelopes from this line were calling out to me so I punched and bound them into a mini album, leaving the ends open to store more photos:

Beach-Bum-Mini-cover

Beach-Bum-Mini-Page1

I alternated big and small envelopes and used the little ones for journaling.

Beach-Bum-Mini-Page2

Beach-Bum-Mini-Page3

Beach-Bum-Mini-Page4

Beach-Bum-Mini-Back

And some extra photos of my favorite guy never hurts!

Beach-Bum-Mini-inserts

I love this collection!

5 comments:

Izzy Anderson said...

Awesomesauce!! :)

Sandy said...

Great album - adorable ds!

ScrappyRae10 said...

Adorable....love love love those photos! Fabulous job!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What an adorable mini!!! Of course your little man adds some of that adorableness!!!

Christy said...

Boy am I a sucker for minis and this one is ADORABLE!!!